Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today is my birthday !! New release FIRST LOVE

Today is my actual birthday and I have a new release FIRST LOVE. I have a new blog gift and FB gift and a special newsletter gift too.  40% off the Collection and 30% off the individual kits - new release pricing.
theStudio --- Heritage Scrap --- Digital Scrap Boutique
here is the new collection:  First Love

there are EIGHT extra kits in addition to the Page Kit in the Collection! 








my blog gift to you today is a matching Quick Page
**** DOWNLOAD LINK ****

jump over to my Facebook Page and grab this gift too
link to FB FAN PAGE

Be sure and sign up for my newsletter to receive future exclusive gifts: Newletter Link 

4 comments:

JulesW said...

Happy Birthday, Diane!! Thank you for all the wonderful birthday gifts this month. Enjoy your day!

dencla said...

Lovely! Thank you.

Peggy Drechsler said...

Happy Birthday, Diane! I hope you spend your day doing something you love! Thank you for the terrific freebies and the sale on your awesome brand new kit!

Deb Burroughs said...

Happy Birthday - you have been so generous with all of the lovely freebies! I hope your day is filled with blessings!!!