Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Birthday Treats!! and Great Love: Othello & Desdemona is 70% off !

Today and tomorrow you can grab my favorite Great Love kit --  Othello & Desdemona for only $1.50 (70% off) at any of my three stores      theStudio  ---- Heritage Scrap --- Digital Scrap Boutique 
It is perfect for romantic images of all sorts (including wedding images) as well as children and family pics.


and of course I have some birthday gifts for you today as well ..... here on my blog are two Quick Pages for you.
**** download link expired ****

and on my FB Fan Page two Stacked Papers 
(be sure and grab it before it is replaced with something new in 2 days)

and there will be a matching cluster in my Newsletter this week, so sign up now, if you haven't already. HUGS!     Newletter Link 

3 comments:

Yez said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colors. I'm my way to get it, thank you. The set of stacked papers is not on your FB. Maybe it will be updated later?

diane said...

Had a minor mishap this morning...all is ok and FB Freebie is now up!!! HUGS

HARENDRA said...

Nice blog thank you for shearing this types of blog Birthday Gifts