Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birthday Celebration Continues with more freebies!

I am having lots of fun with all the freebies and I so appreciate all the thoughtful thank yous here and on FB.
The latest kits to go on sale for 70% off is  Old World Charm & the matching cardstocks -- good for today and tomorrow at all three of my stores
At theStudio, at Heritage Scrap   & at my new store Digital Scrap Boutique 


and of course I have a matching freebie here for you as part of my birthday gifts to you
****** link expired *****

and I have a new FB fan Page freebie too -
a wonderful cluster from my Great Love-Abelard & Heloise Kit
link to my FB Fan Page


also on sale for 35% in my stores!
At theStudio, at Heritage Scrap   & at my new store Digital Scrap Boutique 

1 comment:

omalley24 said...

SORRY,but OLD WORLD CHARM is not listed at the STUDIO, at all. I will check back later. Love the kit... Thanks for the freebie, was lovely.