Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - 70% off Great Love: Orpheus & Eurydice page Kit

Dear friends,  the celebration continues....my next gifts to you are from the kit Great Love: Orpheus & Eurydice.  AND ... the page kit is on sale today and tomorrow at all of my stores for 70% off!!!! (that means only $1.50!!)

and here on my blog I have a cluster I made for you to match 
**** download link expired ****
had to fix link again...somehow got corrupted and was EMPTY!!!  But it is fixed now I PROMISE!

and I have an Add-on Kit to match on FB!

you should sign up for my newsletter if you haven't already....there are exclusive freebies to be had!


2 comments:

Sandy said...

In digitals, the kit is showing up at $70.00. I'm sure that's a mistake and the first download link isn't working. Just thought I'd let you know.

diane said...

thank you Sandy!! Both fixed now!